All XOCAD protocols for designing and fabricating implant restorations, veneers, and esthetic crowns in one course!
Enhance your EXOCAD skills with a course designed for both beginners and advanced specialists, led by Todea Tudor, a certified EXOCAD expert.
The course covers in detail:
- Treatment planning and EXOCAD smile design
- Protocols for designing veneers, full ceramic, and zirconia crowns
- Protocols for designing implant screw-retained crowns in the esthetic zone
- Protocols for designing implant screw-retained crowns for ALL-ON-4 treatment approach
- Protocols for designing implant screw-retained crowns for ALL-ON-X treatment approach.
Everything you need to implement EXOCAD in your daily practice!
Key learning skills
- Designing on EXOCAD
- Treatment planning on EXOCAD
- Veneers on EXOCAD
- Full ceramic crowns on EXOCAD
- Press-over zirconia crown on EXOCAD
- Implants in the esthetic zone EXOCAD
- Bar Module Telescopic crowns on EXOCAD
- ALL-ON-X and ALL-ON-4 on EXOCAD
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 8
- Duration 6 Hours 48 Minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 15
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self