Program of the lesson
- The basics of tooth movement: force application and biological response of teeth.
- The tooth’s biological response to force and movement.
- The biomechanical similarities and differences between Clear Aligners and braces.
- Center of resistance and center of rotation with Clear Aligners.
- Protocols for application of rotation, angulation, and bodily movement with Clear Aligners.
- The force system when treating with Clear Aligners: effective force and force moment.
- The force couple when treating with Clear Aligners.
- Attachment and their force application.
- Analysis of clinical cases with application of biomechanics for predictable treatment outcome.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 39 Minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self