Program of the lesson
- Protocols of immediate implant placement and immediate prosthetic restorations.
- Implant surgical guide for straight and tilted implant placement.
- Advantages of posterior tilted implant placement.
- Antibiotic protocols prior to implant rehabilitation treatment.
- Digital impression protocols and the vertical dimension consideration.
- The open-flap approach to the ALL-ON-4 implant rehabilitation treatment.
- Video guide of the trapezius flap technique.
- Step-by-step video demonstration of the ALL-ON-4 implant rehabilitation treatment:
– Extraction protocols of remaining roots and teeth with poor prognosis.
– The open-flap approach.
– Suturing protocols.
– Titled and straight implant placement using the palatal approach: drilling, position, and torque for immediate loading.
– Placement of the multi-unit implant abutments and fixation of scanbodies for digital workflow.
- Digital impresession protocols and 3D-printed models.
- Delivery of temporary restorations for the ALL-ON-4 implant rehabilitation.
- Evaluation of occlusion and occlusal force distribution.
- Analysis of clinical cases:
– Prosthetic-driven implant dentistry for an ALL-ON-6 treatment concept.
– The palatal approach and titled implant approach.
Lesson duration | 35-minute
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 35 Minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self