Program of the lesson
- Advanced setting and adjustments for bar design.
- Steps to importing intraoral scans and pre-Op scans.
- Video guide for designing implant-screw retained crowns.
- Steps to design a bar and superstructure.
- Steps to changing the angle and profile of the bar.
- Adjustment of the height of the bar.
- Protocols of virtual wax-up.
- Protocols of the Free-Forming step.
Lesson duration | 54-minute
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 54 Minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self