Program of the lesson
- The pricing scheme for the injection composite resin restorative technique, from consultation to the delivery day.
- Composite selection for the best and optimal workflow.
- Physical and adhesive properties of various composite materials used for the injectable restorative technique.
- Translucency and opacity of composite materials. What to choose and when.
- Polishability and aesthetic advantages of composite resin.
- Analysis of clinical cases.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 24 Minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self