Program of the lesson
- Common mistakes when manufacturing the transparent silicon index.
- Micromorphology. Primary and secondary anatomy for aesthetic restorations.
- Functional considerations. Laterotrusive movement and canine guidance.
- Functional and smile analysis.
- Parafunction and treatment protocols of worn dentitions and bruxism using the injectable composite resin technique.
- Demonstration of multiple clinical cases from A to Z.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 56 Minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self