About the Journal
The Journal of Implantology and Regenerative Dental Medicine(JIRDM) is a peer-reviewed open access international journal that aims to bridge the gaps in various aspects of oral implantology and regenerative dental medicine and its related fields. Under its publisher, the JIRDM was founded by the Digitodontics International Academy at the beginning of 2023. The journal is led by experts in the field of oral implantology and regenerative dental medicine under its editor-in-chief and editorial board. The editor-in-Chief is Dr. Malik Hudeab, an associate professor of Oral Implantology and Regenerative Dental Medicine at Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan.
Aims and Scope
Journal of Implantology and Regenerative Dental Medicine (ISSN xxxx-xxxx) is an open access international journal for the oral implant and regenerative dentistry fields. The journal publishes and supports peer-reviewed clinical and experimental scientific research, in original as well as review and case reports.
The journal publishes four different types of articles- 1) Original research articles of high scientific merit in all fields of dentistry including mechanical and biological aspects of materials and implants; 2) Systematic review and meta-analysis articles by experts on controversies and new developments in oral implantology and regenerative dental medicine; 3) Case reports which provide or document new fundamental knowledge; 4) Techniques that introduce new clinical or technical operation method, research method, and material usage. In addition to the above-mentioned articles, letters to the editor and commenting on papers are welcomed.
Topics and fields of interest include but are not limited to, the following areas:
- Regeneration of oral tissues
- Dental and oral anatomy, physiology and histology related to oral implants and regenerative fields
- Oral microbiology, and pathology related to oral implants and regenerative fields
- Medications related to oral implantology and regenerative dentistry
- Oral and maxillofacial radiology
- Dental education in the field of oral implantology and regenerative dental medicine
- Age-related changes related to oral implantology and regenerative dental medicine
- Oral Implantology
- Guided Bone Regeneration
- Guided tissue regeneration
- Sinus lifting techniques, procedures, and materials
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Socket preservation
- Regeneration of bone, tooth structures, and oral soft tissues
- Tissue engineering
- Translational Research
- Prevention of implant-related disease
- Nonsurgical treatment of periimplantitis and peri-implant mucosites
- Regenerative periodontal treatment
- Maintenance of oral implants
- Dental materials related to oral implants and regenerative dentistry
Source of Revenue
The journal’s business model is based on collecting publication fees from authors (after the final acceptance). The collected fees are used to cover the costs of managing the peer-review process, article production and other payments required for the publication process (e.g. webhosting, DOI assignment, etc.). Information about the current pricing system can be found on the Publication Fees page.