Master the art and aesthetics of dental photography in Paris during an intensive 1-day course with Dr. Andres Ponce, a dental specialist renowned for his aesthetic approach in dentistry.
Dental photography is key for documenting and showcasing clinical cases, enhancing communication between practitioners and patients, and refining aesthetic outcomes in all branches of dentistry.
During the theory part of the course, you will gain detailed insights about:
- Review of all the science behind dental photography.
- Protocols for setting up your camera to document your dental work. Analysis of all the dental photography tools.
- Protocols for editing in photography.
- Dental marketing and social media.
- Patient-dentist communication through dental photography.
The second session of the course is hands-on, and you will learn and practice all about:
- The light camera action in dentistry.
- Posture and pose for aesthetic dental photography.
- Clinical case documentation.
- Protocols of aesthetic dental photography.
- Editing protocols with tips and tricks.
Aesthetic dental photography is the ultimate goal for all dental practitioners of all dental specialties. Register now—Paris is waiting for you!